A couple more views:
Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock: White, Tan, Green, Two Different Patterned Papers and Tan Vellum
Cricut Cartridge Once Upon a Princess Teacup, page 62 (Base and Layer Shift)
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Brew HaHa, "You're Tea-riffic!"
Darice Embossing Essentials Simple Pattern (Wavy Lines/RickRack)
Black Pigment Ink
I wanted it to look like a "real" cup, so I cut 2 cup images and glued them together...only on the edges, leaving the top open. I stuffed a small amount of tissue paper into the cup, to give it dimension. The "heat waves" are made from vellum. The sentiment is made to look like the end of a teabag. I single mounted the tan rectangle.
Hope you like my project.
Mary will be giving out two stamps sets for Blog Candy. Now who wouldn't want to win that? The Blog Hop runs September 1st and September 2nd. The winner of the Blog Candy will be picked on September 3rd.
Your next stop is Jennifer's blog. Enjoy the rest of the Hop.
Here is the line-up, in case you get lost:
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah - http://www.sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
3.Candice - http://www.stampinpearls.blogspot.com
6.Laura - http://queenscardcastle.blogspot.com
7.Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
8.Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com
12. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
13. Julie- http://www.readysetstamp.com
14. Cathy http://mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
15. DeNetra- http://www.essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
16. Elaine - http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
17. Ginger - http://mysistersscrapper.com
18.Pinke - http://simplypinke.blogspot.com
19. Susan - http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
21.Dana - http://iwycd.blogspot.com/ THAT'S ME!!!
22. Jennifer - http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
25. Sharon- http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com26. Janis - http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment (I love reading them).
imagine what you could do...