Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR



I can't believe that it's the beginning of a new year...Where the heck did 2011 go? I know most of it went by while I was working...Really felt like I missed the summer and the holiday season. I don't want to feel like that again this year. I haven't had time to make much of anything...so I hope to change that.

Did you make any resolutions? Crafting or otherwise? I usually don't make resolutions, cause I figure they are unrealistic (I just know me too well...lol). However, I am going to try and make more time to craft. The first problem is that I have to get organized ...once again. I am motivated a little more since I want to try out the Expression 2 with the wireless capability. (I've actually had the Expression 2 since, well, before Thanksgiving (it's still in the box though), but Santa brought me the wireless insert for Christmas...Thank you Santa!)

I'm hoping to see you a lot more this year...thank you for stopping by. (I love reading your comments). I wish you nothing but the best for this year (whatever that may be for you) Stay safe and healthy...

And now a little look back at my favorite projects from this past year...

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December


Happy crafting.....

imagine what you could do...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails