Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where Is The Summer Going?

 My mojo is on vacation and it left me at home. I hope it's having a good time! Haven't really been working on anything creative...Been trying to keep up with the Design Team stuff but I have even had a hard time with that. (Not that I want to give that up...it's the only thing that is keeping me going! Thank you Fantabulous Cricut). This all started when my work hours increased back in May! I thought my extended hours would be ending by the 23rd of July, but I think that they will be continuing until the 20th of August. That's the entire summer! I don't feel as though I have been able to enjoy the summer at all this year...and I was so looking forward to it. :(

I did just buy some new cartridges at AC Moore...Luau Solutions, Happy Graduation Solutions, Father's Day Solutions (these were marked down pretty good), Everyday Pop-Up Cards (this was on sale) and Sweet Tooth Boxes (I know this one just came out). I'm hoping that this will entice my mojo to come home.


One bright spot is my grand-daughter. She is such a sweetie and cute-as-a-button! I'm hoping when she gets older that we can craft together. We'll have to wait and see...

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! Hope to see you soon. (If you see my mojo, please tell it to come home...I do miss it! Thanks!!!)

....imagine what you could do.....

3 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is too cute, Dana! Have fun with her, and I'm sure your mojo will be back soon.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is so cute! Hope she will like to craft with you too, how special would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why wait. It is fun to craft with them at this age. My 3 yr old will make cards with me, all the while working on learning skills. Don't wait, start now. I actually just posted a card me and mine girl did last week. Good luck on your mojo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails